Chirpin Marketing is committed to ensuring that all your information is protected. If we ask you to provide certain details by which you can be identified while using our official website www.chirpin.in, then you can be assured that your details will only be used as per our privacy statement.
What We Collect
Chirpin Marketing may collect certain information including the following:
- Your Name
- Contact Details such as Contact Number and Email ID
- Demographic Information like Postcode, Interests, and Preferences
- Other Information Needed for Customer Surveys
- Public Profile
What We Do with the Details Collected
We need these details to comprehend your precise needs and ensuring better services along with the following reasons:
- Internal record maintenance
- Improving the quality of our services and products
- To share details about our new services, products, special deals, etc. which we think can be useful for you or you may find interesting
- For market research to understand your interest and preferences and customize our website accordingly
Security and Confidentiality
We are committed to ensuring that all the details provided by you are secured and protected. To prevent unauthorized access, we have all measures at the places including electronic, physical, and managerial procedures to secure and safeguard the information collected by us online.
Cookies are small files that ask permission to be placed on the hard drive of your computer or laptop. When you choose to ‘accept’, the files are added. These cookies help us analyse the web traffic and inform you when you visit a particular website. These small files allow web apps to respond to you quickly and as an individual. The web applications can further modify its functions as per your needs, likes-dislikes, and preferences by collecting and remembering about your specific interests.
We use traffic logs cookies to find out which particular page is being used by you. This helps us evaluate the data about web traffic and improve our site to tailor it keeping the evolving needs of our customers in mind. We only use your information for statistical analysis purposes. After this, we remove the data from our system.
To conclude this, cookies help us make our services better by enabling our team to monitor the most and least visited pages. These cookies in no way provide us any sort of access to your personal computer or laptop or any detail about you, other than the information you choose to share with us.
It is completely your decision to choose to accept or decline the cookies. Some web browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can modify the browser’s setting to decline the cookies if you want. However, this may prevent you from accessing certain information on the website.
Other Websites’ Links
Controlling Your Details
If you want, then you can also choose to restrict the collection and/or use of your details in the below-listed ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill out a form on the site, check if there is any box wherein you can click to specify that you do not want any of your information to be used by anyone for direct marketing
- If you have earlier agreed to us utilizing your details for direct marketing, you may write us or send your queries to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate that you do not want your details to be used for such purposes
We do not share, distribute, lease, or sell your details to any third-party unless we have documented (written or email) permission from your side or your details are needed by law to do so. We may use your details to share promotional information about third-parties based on your interest.
You may also request your details that we hold under the ‘Data Protection Act 1998’. You may need to pay a small amount as a fee for the same. If you would like a copy of the details held on you, kindly write to 41 Ground Floor, A, 1 Block, South City II, Sector 47, Gurugram, Haryana 122018
If you feel that any of your details we are holding on to you is incomplete or incorrect or inappropriate, please notify us by writing to or emailing the correct information as soon as possible. We will immediately rectify the error.